2014 Annual Release
Our 2014 Annual Release comes with a variety of Pulse Mining ERP enhancements.
The Pulse Mining ERP 2014 Annual Release has arrived, and with it comes a suite of exciting new updates. Existing features have been enhanced, whilst brand new features are just waiting to be utilised.
Pulse Mining ERP is built on a system of co-creation, which means that each release contains mining-focused updates that evolve with the industry. In addition to software enhancements, clients can enjoy better support, access to the latest and greatest Pulse Mining ERP has to offer and enhanced system stability.
Our top 2014 Annual Release updates:
- Business Intelligence: A new Finance Analysis Services cube which provides powerful and simple end-user analysis of costing transitions.
- Financials: A brand new Multiple Foreign Presentation Currencies report.
- Human Resources: Client configurable load facility for Timesheets & Pay Adjustments and a revamped Health and Safety Actions Required user interface.
- Marketing & Logistics: Comprehensive Sales recording advanced modelling for current / future position comparisons and expanded best-fit blend capabilities.
- Operations: Significant performance improvements – up to 70% for the Production Shift Entry screen and a brand new Shift Summary interface.
- Supply & Utilities: Automated scanned documents and bulk approvals for invoice registrations.